Re: Por 15

To: <TR6me@cs.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Por 15
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:16:10 -0500
If you are going to go to all the trouble to take off body and clean up
frame by ether sandblasting or wire wheeling etc.

And after all that, apply the medal ready, and keep the metal wet for at
least 15 minutes.
Than rince and dry, and see the metal turn a soft white color, knowing its
now ready.

And than ether applying by spray or brushing on your Por 15, and than after
discovering how nice this stuff flows out..........

Well in my opinion, after doing something so right, I can't even think of
putting that nasting undercoating  over a far superior product.

DON