Por 15

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Por 15
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:28:18 EDT
I recently acquired a 72 tr6 that has a great frame under it. the engine
drive train and interior are also out of the car. I figured this would be a
good time to do some preventive maintenance. I plan to lift the body off the
frame. my first question is, are there any reinforcement needed to keep the
body straight and gaps good. Second is, I plane to clean the frame and coat
it with POR15,  and under coat the body tub with some type of undercoating.
Any recommendations on using the por 15 and it;s application.

Thanks

Mark Johnson
72 and 72 tr6