Tire Sizes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire Sizes
From: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:55:34 -0700
Listers,

This seems to be one of the FAQ's that pops up on every automotive list from
time to time. I have searched in vain trying to find the answer to my
question. I have searched the web and the closest I have come to is that
someone fitted 215/60-16's with TRF's springs. I have sent Richard at Good
Parts email but haven't seen a response in over a week.

Can I fit 225/55-16 or 225/50-16 tires on a TR6 with Good Parts springs? How
about with stock springs? Does the height of the spring not affect the sizes
of tires that you can fit on a TR6?

Any response is appreciated. I promise to compile and repost the information
that I get to the list.

Thanks,
Don Clark
Seattle, WA