Cam sprocket

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Cam sprocket
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
6 pack list,

  1.Does anyone out there have the torque wrench
settings for the camshaft keeper bolts, and the cam
sprocket bolts? My book just says tighten down. also,
I bought grade 8 bolts for the cam sprocket at a
hardware store, and they are threaded the full length
of the bolt. Is this a problem? the originals were not
threaded the first 1/4" of the shaft.

  2. How do I get more end float on the cam? When I
"tighten down" the keeper I get olmost zero end
float.(the cam turns but I can't get a .0015 feeler in
the gap.)

                          Thanks
                            Ryan Miles

http://invites.yahoo.com