air conditioning

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: air conditioning
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:21:06 EDT
Harold:  Ryan is correct about routing the cold air through the driver's side
fresh air vent.  I have a 74 with dealer installed air and it has nothing
mounted on the driver's side other than the remote switch for the blower fan
and the temperature control.  My fresh air tube   transports cold air from
the unit under the dash on the passenger side....works great.  The only
drawback is no fresh air (or defroster air for the side windows in winter)
through that vent or the passenger fresh air vent.            Bob Pierson
          Redtriumphtr6@aol.com