Costs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Costs
From: Timbo00000@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:37:04 EDT
Are we being "penny wise and pound foolish?"  Here we are with cars that are
mostly toys and hobbies; essentially investments sitting gaining little
appreciation. (If this were the stock market, they'd be sold long ago.)  We
have lots of money tied up in them, yet try to be cheap with something like
fluids!  There are plenty of stories of cheaper trans fluid, dashpot oil,
brake fluid, etc.  Let's face it: most of this is a sunk cost that we must
expend to enjoy and feed our pastimes.

I'm not really on a rant, but should we be concerned about the minor savings
when, in fact, we do this all for the enjoyment and not looking to make
profits?

Tim
72 TR6