TR6 WHICH IS THE BEST

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 WHICH IS THE BEST
From: "Gabriel Ige" <gige@global-merchants.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:29:20 -0800
I recently asked for advise on "TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY" a TR6 that has all it
parts apart. Now, I got another one toady for only $400.00. It has a
recently rebuilt engine an tranie, monza high performance exhaust header and
system. However, the car practically has no front. The hood is gone. The
fenders on both sides are gone. All that remain intact is the engine without
the radiator or bumper. Everything else is there.

Now or my question, which year is the best of the TR6's? Since I have a 74
that is now in what I can boastfully call "excellent condition," I am
planning to use the other two to met one that will be in likewise condition
and then sell one. Right now I would not want to part with my 74 because it
is my first TR6 and has all the bells and whistles. The other ones are 73
and 71 respectively. When I a done making a whole one out of these other
two, which one is best to keep?

By the way, I have an engine for sale. Details as follows: Engine block
cleaned and bored to +020, brand new pistons to match, rebuilt head (looks
like brand new), bored crankshaft (+020), bored camshaft, new bearings for
both crankshaft and piston rods, crankshaft seal (new). In short, everything
needed to build a performance rebuilt engine is in the boxes here or nylon
wrapping as it came from the shop. All you need is the gaskets. There are
other parts that I can offer upon negotiations. Any interested party, please
contact me.

Gabriel