Hazard Switch Light

To: 6 Pack Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hazard Switch Light
From: jdhenn <jdhenn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:30:00 -0400
Does anyone know how the little light bulb in the late model type TR6
hazard switch pull knob is supposed to work?  This is the round pull
knob on the dash centered above the speedo and the tach.  The bulb seats
in the pull knob.  I have replaced the bulb and tried it on two
different switches and it doesn't seem to come on. I have tried with
lights on and off, and with the knob pulled out and at rest. Anyone have
any thoughts?  Also, sorry to have to beg, but my speedo needle just
started floating all over the place. Anyone have a nice used one they
would be willing to part with? No pun intended.
Thanks
--
Jim Henningsen
75 TR6 CF35914U