Re: Just Purchased a 76 TR-6

To: jgarruba@audiovox.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just Purchased a 76 TR-6
From: "steven groddy" <brgtr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 08:35:26 PDT
Joe,

Congrats on your recent purchase!!!

On the 76's the headlight dimmer switch is the lever on the right side of
the steering column....if it is not working the switch might be bad.

If your car has overdrive there should be 2 levers on the left side of the
steering column...the one closest to the dashboard operates the overdrive.
The overdrive operates only in 3rd and 4th gears.

Hope this helps.

Happy TRails,

Steven Groddy
76 TR6