Re: Fwd: Daily driver?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Daily driver?
From: RangerCRS <RangerCRS@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:44:41 -0500
Rich wrote:

>I wonder if any of you who use their TR6s as daily drivers would like to
>give me a few thoughts as to how this works out. Do they tend to be
>reliable, easy to drive etc.

I don't, but I wouldn't hesistate for a second.  (just a matter of
having a clean dry shirt along to change into on arrival, here in
South FL!)

How about a  variation on this theme....
Has anyone used a TR6 as a daily driver at anytime in the past?

A '73 got me through college from '75-'77.......including all those
long weekend  trips home from Tallahassee to Miami

and its replacement '75 through 3 years of law school until '80.  Now
of course, my '76 comes out when it feels like taking me for a drive.

My most lasting impression is of how totally cool that car was when it
was still comtemporary..........even better now, of course.
Craig