Re:

To: "David Macdonald" <dmacdo7376@friend.ly.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Christine Strom" <cstrom2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:19:53 -0600
Electric heat gun gives the heat without the fire or as much toxic
smell.......
Then as mentioned with the plastic bondo spreaders remove the main body of
the gum.........
Then when you have it down to a thin film use a enamel reducer to remove
down to paint.
 Maintaining a wet rag and moving in one direction, and not staying on one
area to long , the reducer will not eat into the paint .
You did not mention your intentions, so this is as far as I  will go !!!

DON