Most important tools

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Most important tools
From: TRLou25A@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:32:21 EST
Ken  when you pick your open end /box wrenches try to find good quality:2-
9/16
Skinny long wrenches. You will thank me when you try to undo you u joint
flanges.
the skinny box end is for getting on and off the nuts while halfway removed.
Next  a 1/2  of same quality. Third Try to find a posi drive (Phillips) screw
driver for carb screws etc. I have only been able to find them as part of a
multi head set in a cheap
Taiwan kit,foound in an odd lot store. The posi drive is correct and will
help to keep the Phillips heads from getting buggered up. the tools above are
probibly the most used on the car. Regards Lou Difabio 71 TR & almost done 250