zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] Fwd: 1958 MG Magnet 20000 <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <z

To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Fwd: 1958 MG Magnet 20000 <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: Steve Hanegan <steve@betterwitnesses.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:01:41 -0800
Oy! I would love nothing more than to have the money and space to buy a gaggle
of Magnettes at what they are worth! Unfortunately... I have a son in College
who plays the cello and a wife who doesn't care much for cars... (she drives a
Prius)

Although you are right on the money when you note that sales drive prices! Flux
capacitor indeed... I have a friend who has an MGB with a V8 who mounted an oil
cooler right under the back bumper... calls it alternatively a diff cooler and
a vortex minimizer... draws an AMAZING amount of questions and interest... I
should say that he used to make his living selling AC stuff, so is well known
to be full of.... ummm.... frijoles :-)

Steve H.