zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] Gas tank photo <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.aut

To: zmagnette@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Gas tank photo <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: wraylemke@compuserve.com
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 06:35:18 -0500 (EST)
--===============1497332496==
 boundary="--------MB_8D0BEFC0AA8C683_1C2C_1BAEC_webmail-m172.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8D0BEFC0AA8C683_1C2C_1BAEC_webmail-m172.sysops.aol.com

Arch, I haven't been following the thread but I have run across both types =
of tank. My original tank in the ZB has the pickup like you describe, next =
to the filler neck. I pulled a tank out of a parts car, it had the pickup w=
ith the banjo bolt in the center of the tank.

I don't know how you would fix the pickup that is next to the filler neck. =
If I get a bit of time, I'll stick the snake camera down inside that tank a=
nd see if I can get a pic of the interior.

Wray