wpta

Re: [WPTA] TR3

To: wpta@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [WPTA] TR3
From: Mark Bradakis via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 21:07:15 -0600
On 3/16/24 4:51 PM, Jim Thornton via Wpta wrote:

> Anyway, anyone have some advice on tuning the DCOE?
The really neat thing about Weber DCOEs is they are basically infinitely
adjustable, with all the different emulsion tubes, main jets, idle jets,
choke sizes and such.  The really bad thing about the DCOE is that it is
infinitely adjustable, and can be quite expensive and time consuming
going through different emulsion tubes, main jets and such looking for
the right combination.

If possible, hook up with someone in the club who has some experience
tuning the carbs and can get you close, before you spend a fortune on
calibrated brass bits.  If I lived nearby I would be glad to assist,
with my little tackle box with $1,000 worth of jets but Salt Lake City
is a long ways from Pennsylvania.  Hopefully you can find someone closer
to assist you.

mjb.

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org