Tow vehicle for sale.

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Tow vehicle for sale.
From: neotoyrick@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:48:47 -0400
1992 Chevy Suburban 350 1/2 ton.  (C1500 2WD)
Great runner - Original Owner - 130K miles
Located North of Chicago Suburbs
$2500

Ah, life was simple with a Chevy Suburban and our Roadster race car on
an open trailer.  Throw in a tool box, some parts tubs and a Honda Mini
Trail with the handlebars folded down and we're going racing!  My
(future) wife and I could drive home from Savannah in a day.  Great tow
vehicle for open trailer and a sportscar or open wheeler.

All regular maintenance & factory manuals.
Oil change every 3K miles, tranny & rear diff maint.
Towing package, hitch and controller
SONY CD player w/remote
Econo rear end (3.42)

First shot with racers then off to ebay!

Contact me off list for more details and link to Edmunds Used Car value

Rick Gurolnick
1960 Porsche 356 Roadster
(847)540-7577 work direct line
rick@neotoy.com