Re: Elva Mk.1B Info Wanted

To: twobees@sprynet.com, vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Elva Mk.1B Info Wanted
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 07:28:53 -0400
Norm,

Most Climax motors came with SUs back when they were new, especially one as
old as a Mk1 Elva. I have little knowledge of Elvas, but thought all Mk1s to
have 100E Ford or MG motors, etc.

There can't be much difference to a Mk2 and Alex Quattlebaum and Fred Burke
do quite well with their Mk2s. Of course you won't be paying Elva Mk5/ Lotus
Eleven/ Lola Mk1 price either.

Roger