Re: Rules and 'Cheating'

To: S800Racer@aol.com, mgvrmark@hotmail.com, drs@socal.rr.com,
Subject: Re: Rules and 'Cheating'
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:51:36 EST
In a message dated 18/01/01 8:10:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, S800Racer
writes:

> There are a number of cars that have much harder to find parts than 2-litre
> Porsches.  So, do the Porsches with later engines just ahve trouble finding
> proper original stuff or do they want to go faster.  You make the call.
>
>     Doug Meis
>
>     - Honda S800 engines don't exactly grow on trees, so I have little

My suspicion as well, Doug. We both have harder to find stuff in our cars.
The Porker drivers could find the stuff if the wanted to try.

BTW, I've always liked the S800 - used to beat one regularly in hillclimbs,
but the thing was a jewel of an engine and sure sounds nice at full cry!

Bill