Re: Safety - originality - competitiveness

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <schonny@y2consult.com>, <carlynneracing@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Safety - originality - competitiveness
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:18:11 -0000
renault dauphine?   wow!  now there is a car i have a chance to pass with my
saab!   ummmm, on second thought,  saab's are not known for their being real
speedy.  if cars run groups were based upon their actual lap times what
would be my group?  minus 1A?  honestly some of the neighborhood snails have
passed me on a few test runs.

chuck
lol!   :)