Re: Spring Sprints

To: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>, Morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Spring Sprints
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:24:39 -0400
FWIW, an electric fan, even if switched on, will restrict air flow thru the
rad at speed, so that a car that would otherwise be OK might over-heat on
the track.  My recommendation is to live with the no-fan situation and
learn to start your engine at the three 3 minute board.  Helps to have
confidence in your engine to start, a crew member with a jump battery, and
you can always just ask for a push start from the grid marshals if needed.

Glad you had a great first race!

Brian