Re: spitf/GT6 Question

To: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Re: spitf/GT6 Question
From: Jari Tabell <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 08:00:06 -0700
Chuck,

GT6 rack has 4,25 turns from lock to lock and Spitfire's about 3,5. So go for
the Spitfire rack... I don't know about external differences but just turn the
pinion and count the turns. Moss, see http://www.mossint.co.uk/p492.htm#493 ,
sells also "quick rack" sets which I think would suit Ginetta best.

Jari
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jtabell
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/hrf