Re: Paint and such

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Paint and such
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:12:27 -0600
I agree on the Zynolyte paint.  I have been using it for everthing on my race
Bugeye for a number of years.  It has a hard finish, the color selection is
good,
and it is easy to apply.  It works well on engine blocks.
My original local supplier quit selling it and I looked for months before
Menards
started stocking it.
Paul Fitzsimmons