Re: honda generators

To: mdunst@smtplink.coh.org, jimf42@rocketmail.com,
Subject: Re: honda generators
From: EPaul21988 <EPaul21988@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 23:27:22 EST
In a message dated 98-04-02 16:11:55 EST, mdunst@smtplink.coh.org writes:

<< I've been informed that Harbor Freight has better prices on some units.  I
don't
 have their # but it is worthwile calling them for your quote.  Important to
note
 that they don't charge frieght on orders over $50.00!!!!

Just be sure you don't have any problems with your order. It's real easy to
place an order but service stops after that.  I  sent 4 letters and spent many
hours on the phone just trying to get a human voice. Was on hold 45 minutes
one time !!  I had a return and they kept sending the pickup tag to another
location. Fortunately I had charged to  American Express and just kept
refusing to pay them.  They got a response after three months !
Good luck. Bob Paul