honda generators

To: <jimf42@rocketmail.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: honda generators
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 98 12:32:34 -0800

I've been informed that Harbor Freight has better prices on some units.  I don't
have their # but it is worthwile calling them for your quote.  Important to note
that they don't charge frieght on orders over $50.00!!!!

I probably should have called them before I bought my unit.....

I think the power of this mail list is growing by getting good information out
to us all.

Good luck
Thanks, Jim