Re: Alternator Installation

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Alternator Installation
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:46:46 -0500
I made a dummy generator once, cause in our club we could either have or not
have the original generator, but not an alternator.  All I wanted was for
the fan belt to not fall off.

I think I'll get me one of  those propeller driven generators - Smokey
Yunick has one he's not using - and to get around all the cry's of Cheater
Cheater I won't mount it on the car - I'll strap it to my helmet, and hook
my ass into the battery - should keep me AND the car going!

Brian