RE: Other Team Names

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, CLCSF@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Other Team Names
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:09:37 -0600
"Rubber Chicken Racing"...ah yes!

I was informed that I should look for Rubber Chicken Racing when I made
my trip to the Northwest, last summer. I had forgotten about this
directive until I was standing trackside at SIR.

Then I saw this lovely Alfa circulating the track at speed with an
apparent plucked chicken hanging, in part, from the lower lip of the
Alfa trunk lid.

Hilarious....!!!

It might take our rather staid and serious SCCA Corner Folk, at Road
America, a little while to adapt to the sense of humor of the Pacific
Northwest.

Regards,

"Alexander Racing & Touring Society"...

(This could be "Fast Alexander Racing & Touring Society", but people
would pick  up on the acronym....)