RE: Insurance Question

To: "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Insurance Question
From: Andrew Pursey <MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 07:56:44 +-1100
Gary....

FWIW - I checked with our Human Resources team earlier this year and =
they said that they would check with our Superannuation/Insurance =
operators.

The outcome was a reply that said I was covered, because they always =
recognised that in any company there would always be a small percentage =
of idiots.  If I've got the cover from them, so I'm quite happy for them =
to think of me as an idiot.

The concluding comment was that as there aren't too many people in any =
company indulging in motorsport they are generally a lower percentage =
risk than some of the contact sports, such as rugby.

I know that this isn't a very scientific response, but it probably =
highlights the point that you should ask your employer excatly where you =
stand when indulging in your motorsport hobby.

....Andrew Pursey