Re: Current brain hurricane!!

To: Grand_Wazoo <Grand_Wazoo@mail.flinet.com>
Subject: Re: Current brain hurricane!!
From: George Davidson <geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 18:12:00 -0800
Grand_Wazoo wrote:

> It's doable if you've got the time and patience.  My mechanic friend and
> Triumph Guru Glen Effinger tows his vintage race TR6 with a 60 something
> land rover.  50mph where ever he wants to go.  Would you believe he made
> the SVRA race at Mid Ohio from here in sunny south Florida the year that
> Triumph was the featured marque?  Travels with appropriate spares for
> the Rover, the TR6 is bullet proof.
>
> mike jackson
> Silikal@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Eric Storhok writes:
> > > So you have a simple car to race with, and a vintage car with lots of
> > > storage to tow with- perfect combination!!!  (I'm sure I'm not the first
> > > with an idea like this...)
> >
> > I've always thought that if I won the lottery, I'd try towing a vintage
> > British
> > racer with a period Land Rover.  I believe I've seen someone at the LRP
> > Vintage Festival with this combination.
> >
> > Dave Williamson (silikal@aol.com)

Having owned several 88" LR over the years I would tow the race car AND
THE LR with my air conditioned, stereoed,comfortable seats low noise
level and faster Tahoe to a seclueded spot not more than 10 miles away
from vintage race, unload everything and tow race car with RL last 10
miles.
--
Regards,

George Davidson            If its got wheels I'm probably interested!