Re: Current brain hurricane!!

To: estorhok@ford.com
Subject: Re: Current brain hurricane!!
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 10:11:14 PST
Locally, there's a guy who tows a BMC Formula Junior behind a 53(?)
Studebaker pickup truck.  How's that for the aged leading the infirm?
;=) Actually, he dusted my ass pretty good the last time out.  ;=( I
should have kept my 57 Ford for towing the Bourgeault.

>So you have a simple car to race with, and a vintage car with lots of
>storage to tow with- perfect combination!!!  (I'm sure I'm not the first
>with an idea like this...)

The Alfa powered sports racers are pretty cool, but they seem a bit
underpowered compared to say, a Lotus 23 with a 289.