tvr

Rollbars for Vixens, M's.....Current Status Report

To: <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rollbars for Vixens, M's.....Current Status Report
From: "jon" <jonaxt@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:53:34 -0700
Hi all, I'm new to the list. I have two TVR's.

1973 2500M, set up for Buick/Olds 215, currently not running.

1979 3000S, with 4.2l Rover engine and 5.0 Mustang MAF EFI, T5, 12" Wilwoods
front and 300ZX disk brakes rear and side by side brake masters, 15"
Compomotive MLs with Kumho Victoracers.  This is my play car and I've
attended BMW track days at Portland (OR) International Raceway as well as
other clubs' events. This car is a blast, well beyond my capabilities. I've
never won the people's choice at the All British Field Meet, though last
summer placed third in the giant slallom in the "Big bore other" class. Does
anyone run sticky tires on their TR-6 suspended car and experience no brake
pedal after hard turns?

Yeah, I know, we're not to mess with our cars like I do. Maybe I won't be
kicked off the list right away. Jon

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///