tvr

2500M parts for sale

To: usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: 2500M parts for sale
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:08:27 EDT
Hello,

Just a message to let you all know that I am about to begin parting out a
2500M.  This car has been sitting outside for 15 years.  The rear window is
gone.  The windshield is cracked.  The seats are gone.  The bonnet is
crunched.  One rear quarter is heavily damaged.  This thing looks ROUGH!!  I
don't see this car as a good candidate for restoration.  Sure, it could be
done, but..........

The rest of the car doesn't look TOO bad, though.  Pretty much complete with
what appears to be a straight, usable frame.  No way to know the condition of
the mechanicals, but the engine is not frozen.

The car is located in Hammonton, New Jersey.

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list