tvr

A "REAL" TVR

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: A "REAL" TVR
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 20:07:41 EDT
Hello,

Anyone who has driven a TVR is used to answering questions about the car.
You know,  "what is it?"...."TVR... who makes that?", etc.

I thought I had heard them all, but yesterday someone asked me a new one.
The guy walks up to my Vixen, looks it over, sees the TVR emblem and
says....."Wow, a TVR!  Is it a REAL one?"

My first thought was "is this guy pulling my chain or what?  'cause if he is,
that's one VERY CLEVER line".  But I sort of know this guy, he's a dirt track
racer I have talked to a few times, and I'm pretty darn positive he was
serious.

So, standing up a little straighter, trying hard not to laugh, I say "Yes,
it's a REAL one... Absolutely".  He was impressed!  The rest of the short
conversation was routine.......

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA

///