tvr

RE: alternative alternators

To: webmaster@ukmotorsport.com, "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Subject: RE: alternative alternators
From: "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:01:11 -0400
Rolf Beuttenmuller
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Bldg. 535-B, Instrumentation Division
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, NY 11973-5000
631-344-2305  (631-344-5773 FAX)
rolf@bnl.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr John Upham [mailto:webmaster@ukmotorsport.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 4:59 PM
To: Beuttenmuller, Rolf
Cc: William Zehring; tvr@autox.team.net

  I use a Lucas 23ACR unit but a 17ACR, 18ACR, 21ACR would be fine
unless
  you have wacky headlight bulbs etc.  I use a Poly Vee belt and pulley
system
  for the water pump pulley, alternator pulley, crank pulley
arrangement.

  I have attached two large images which should show enough detail.

  Regards,
  John

Hi John,

VERY NICELY DONE! Does it run as well as it looks.?

Regarding the alternator I have one problem that you don't have , Left hand
drive , the steering column goes right through the alternators space.

By the way where did you get the exhaust manifold? Or did you build it
yourself?
I am also curious about the thermostat housing that you have installed.

Rolf 1970 Vixen S2

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///