tvr

[Fwd: TVR: Door Fasteners]

Subject: [Fwd: TVR: Door Fasteners]
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:37:58 -0400
--------------7D35DC4C306950B6CEFE54C6

I had intended this to go to the whole list, not to just John Upham.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net

--------------7D35DC4C306950B6CEFE54C6

Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:54:50 -0400
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
To: Dr John Upham <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Subject: Re: TVR: Door Fasteners

Hello All:
Ive gotten the insides of the doors all assembled and now I have a
question about the fasteners used to attach the inner upholstery panel.
Forward of the window assembly, where the upholstery panel wraps over the
top of the door edge, there is a fastener.

What is the fastener that is used here and on the bottom edge of the door
where the upholstery panel wraps under the bottom edge of the door.

Thanks for your help

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net