tvr

RE: TVR paint

To: TVR <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TVR paint
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:20:43 -0700
My 2500M is a BMC/BL color, PPG calls it Inca Yellow.
Which does sound better than School Bus hi-gloss Yellow...
Late model MG B's seem to come closest, the yellow TR6 and 7s I've seen don't
look right.   And mine is a little more gold than the original, but not as
mustardy as those awful Porkshe Boxsters.
Your results may vary...
Other excellent yellows are a "Fly" yellow that Ferrari used, and some early
90's Saab convertibles.  Actually Carvette had one too.

Kimball Ayer
'77 2500M #3723
'79 Fiat X1/9 DSP #119