tvr

Re: Steering Arms/ Hillclimbing Vixen

To: "tvr" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Arms/ Hillclimbing Vixen
From: "Rolf Beuttenmuller" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:30:36 -0500
Good luck Rick
Many years ago I bought a tuned header for a 1600 Ford Cortina that with
slight modification would fit my TVR. I believe I got it from JC Whitney.
I would like to replace my original header after 30 years it is very pitted.
Anyone have a source? I really would like a stainless steel one.
I would hate to have to build my own, I do have the mig welder but I don't
have a tubing bender.

Rolf 1970 Vixen S2