tvr

2500 continued

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: 2500 continued
From: Graham Povey <graham@gspovey.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:59:06 +0000
Well, I was wrong about when the side vents disappeared from the M
series cars but a dig through my photos produced more questions then
answers. I've been meaning to produce a fairly definitive M series
spotters guide for some time but never quite got round to it.

If you want to see how the main features of the Ms changed over the
years point your browsers at http://www.tvrfiles.co.uk/mfile1.htm

WARNING - it's a very large page, it'll take a few minutes to download.

If anyone has good photos of 2500s or 2500Ms they'd be prepared to
contribute to The TVR Files please let me know. I'm very short of
material on those particular models. If the owner of the Tina that lives
somewhere in California is lurking on this list I'd love some photos of
that too....
--
Graham Povey