tvr

bumpers

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: bumpers
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:28:51 -0500
Dear all;

I'm glad to see that the TVR list is getting some traffic again.  Maybe
this'll inspire me, even tho the ambient temp in the garage is currently
about 29F.  Anyway; to my inquiry:  Does anyone out there have available,
or know where I might obtain, front and/or back bumperettes for a 2500?  I
might also be interested in tail lights (not the 'ban the bomb' style, but
the rectangular ones), and window winding mechanisms.  I guess this amounts
to an inquiry into anyone parting out a 2500.  Anyway, thanks for the
thought.

Have a great weekend.  Contrary to prevailing evidence, spring IS coming!

cheers,
Will Zehring
'71 2500