tvr

2500

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: 2500
From: Graham Povey <graham@gspovey.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:52:33 +0000
You'll find the 2500 correctly listed in the model guide on my website,
The TVR Files. Most people, even former owners, here in Britain refer to
it as the Vixen 2500. Numbers produced were 385, 289 Vixen S3 based and
96 S4 on the M chassis. In comparison over 900 2500Ms were built.

The first M series cars did have MK2 Cortina rear lights then came TR6
lights and finally the strange generic units that most of the M series
cars use. I'm not sure when the changes took place but I think the
Cortina lights disappeared at the same time as the grilles behind the
front wheels.
--
Graham Povey

The TVR files - http://www.gspovey.demon.co.uk/garage/tvr/