tvr

TVR: Trunnions explained

Subject: TVR: Trunnions explained
From: Dr John Upham <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:02:03 +0100
Rolf et al,
   The explanation for trunnion side swapping is at

   http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~kcsupham/vixen/swapped.html

   A handbook for the Vixen/Tuscan range is being developed by Colin
Ward
   and myself at

           http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~kcsupham/vixen/swapped.html

   although it is far from complete. If anyone else wishes to contribute
   then simply drop me a line.

   Regards,

   John Upham

--