tvr

RE: OD tranny

To: "tvr@Autox.Team.Net" <tvr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: OD tranny
From: Trevor Judd <tjudd@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:45:48 +0100
I once asked the question and was told you have to rebuild the gearbox =
around a different output shaft so it would be more cost effective to =
trade the non OD unit for a complete OD box (readily available in UK). =
If your box could do with a rebuild and the OD unit good (unlikely =
unless unused as nobody is going to remove a good one) it might be worth =
it. But then you have to move the handbrake outside the tunnel and =
suddenly it becomes less attractive.
Cheers Trevor (77 2500M)