tvr

RE: vixen wiring

To: "'William Zehring'" <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>,
Subject: RE: vixen wiring
From: "Hill, Stephen M EST:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:15:58 -0700
Hi Will. I found the owner's manual for my 1972, and there is a one page
wiring diagram. Can I send it to you via fax? PS, it is so simple, it's
a bit of a joke.

On a related topic, when I was looking for the owner's manual, I found a
xerox copy of the parts book, but it is for a TVR with the 1600m and
2500m engine (and one other engine configuration which I forget at the
moment). Does anyone have a copy of this for the 2500, and is it
different enough to warrant getting a copy? If some folks want a copy of
the parts book I have, I could arrange to get it to you for costs.
Stephen