tvr

RE: vixen wiring

To: tvr@Autox.Team.Net, "'William Zehring'" <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Subject: RE: vixen wiring
From: "Hill, Stephen M EST:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:42:16 -0700
I have a copy of the original handbook for my car ( a 1972 2500) and I
believe it has the wiring diagram. I will check and get back to you. I
recall the wiring is very simple, and you probably can't go far wrong
replacing the junk you find with what makes sense to you. Carrying the
ground through an extra conductor makes it look more complicated than it
really is. Stephen