[TR] TR4 Extra Parts Need A Loving Home. Radiator and brand new Vinyl To

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 Extra Parts Need A Loving Home. Radiator and brand new Vinyl Top
From: Will Daehler <will.daehler@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:56:39 -0500

--0000000000007c2d820614e7d58a

Hi,  I have two things I want to clear out from my congested work area.
They represent my mistakes, so out they go at low low prices

a TR3/TR4 Radiator with the long neck.  I didn't like how close the top of
the radiator was to the underneath surface of the bonnet. My car is a TR4,
there may be more everyday clearance on the TR3.  I used the radiator for
ten miles and pulled it, and replaced it with one without the long neck.
If you are interested 125 bucks includes the shipping.

My Robbins vinyl top has never been installed.  There are three levels of
quality for tops and this one is the correct choice for concourse.  I
changed my mind, and went with the Everlast fabric and it was too late to
return the vinyl one.  Also 125 bucks including shipping..

I would not be offended if you scarf up these parts and resell them for
profit.  I want my garage space !

Will Daehler
63 TR4 Powder Blue

--0000000000007c2d820614e7d58a

ngested work area. They represent my mistakes, so out they go at low low pr=
&#39;t like how close the top of the radiator was to the underneath surface=
 of the bonnet. My car is a TR4, there may be more everyday clearance on th=
e TR3.=C2=A0 I used the radiator for ten miles and pulled it, and replaced =
it with one without the long neck.=C2=A0 If you are interested 125 bucks in=
r been installed.=C2=A0 There are three levels of quality for tops and this=
 one is the correct choice for concourse.=C2=A0 I changed my mind, and went=
 with the Everlast fabric and it was too late to return the vinyl one.=C2=
t be offended if you scarf up these parts and resell them for profit.=C2=A0=

--0000000000007c2d820614e7d58a--

--===============0115576781069910679==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============0115576781069910679==--