Re: [TR] Travel and tuning question

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Travel and tuning question
From: Cliff Hansen <cliff_hansen@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 20:42:05 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Ib3HRKP3piVETtjuWeZ9alpTixnVoQXIsJlBgNPRVAs=; b=GmU3mholZNWwVHlhTzsNY6XzCL7vCenRheuPt6CaHH2J2iOKHtUYE+pW4Be+y7S4ZXP/73pIZUgGfEHFoZW4+PbtWA7sCtTFpRHcF484nCCWpBXvGLj+qS8lQsPDxbRd4deIJPxh/+9eMFGJrSlUbpmbcojQ6gkaQ/1uek7VnR8L2NBze01yrHksNQ5voPVAqR59Wgct6q78QJjP6JYsc9nRYUvt5BJ05itMU4JC4zbrEbaBiRTmqXGH1oruSEChGNon9CWtJ+WjKHGPTDxBaQlQa/IiV6ktqxMiVPKBda9soxAtxXGkHl3DcYLq1/mWq3cNuGgLwDXkz5CU09ghFg==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Ib3HRKP3piVETtjuWeZ9alpTixnVoQXIsJlBgNPRVAs=; b=guUxEWV6VQjxWgt0hVlknL4CzQI/eCrW1OUiSBF07SQxNtYV0++EtP3eQab8EEqjgaMlmoEgbpQq7whT7bRJj3qPTiy3fhC2HffTZ3GWVZZAmAycx5lVB8kbMJWylia8MaMcv4W6qB/QmkM0Y7xMU0eQxV16K4r6+VtNEjcoUp8U6NummSafsdUXRi5xITQj9gih7ASqTFeAEOUMNGlrfgz37a/mWPwMxpdfitHynCA5+tIuFgM8n/rlmEUlUcyZrdfDZzgo36I8/G6ypuf8zik7bAEyi0Ko5TZOEhHJA5ac8Eha7Ioo9I5ueIDdM67Ypd9hi8tTYj1O3wFsaUKHuw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=OQE07RgHtOZ8ShNKFxRi0qzkZUq2DzKQYe1XBfgIbmUU5uHGy0Jqxx4okgcRTuQzXThqhWzS8Nwp22te+pevyipYwINVD3o0kzjfZile7b+YQkHi/fzM9J/O1Z4/DGjptPxy51d/6YIQGON2dSRATKkYY7zg2kJPEbrzM8W85esdReVtWLh7kOYCJoc2M6Po6B+St1aihACo7ifvrlq1mbeRJClijPOuCBMuT0/2SLq1SVo7nbSoutcxM9U+x/J43keC1ocdRm+wpxJcDxvCUF5wk/cEszQSA/TBC9SMr9RzUuUjM/m5ajdJiPFNGuAeldb46tcEc9uNVo6CMND6tg==