Re: [TR] VIN stamping

To: "pethier@comcast.net" <pethier@comcast.net>, Bob Danielson
Subject: Re: [TR] VIN stamping
From: Ron Olds <rolds@plausa.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:30:49 +0000
North Carolina is quite an interesting experience.  To get a title for an c=
ar it must be inspected by a state police vehicle inspector who does know w=
hat he is talking about.  If he doesn't accept the car you will not even ge=
t a title.

Ronald Olds
Sales Manager
Plasser American Corporation
PO Box 5464
2001 Myers Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324-0464
=A0
Phone=A0 (757) 543-3526
Cell=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 (630) 240-0818
Fax=A0=A0=A0=A0 =A0(757) 494-7186=A0
=A0
The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may be p=
roprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use o=
f the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or any other suc=
h use is strictly prohibited.=A0Furthermore, any reviews, semination or cop=
ying by anyone other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. I=
f you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and dest=
roy all copies of the original transmittal.