Re: [TR] RE: Weather

To: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>, Triumphs Digest
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Weather
From: Harold Sawatsky <hsawatsk@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:04:31 -0600
Hope I'm not late with this but I just read this from Brian. This is for the
info of everyone about 'Winnipeger's'.
They always think it is coldest, windiest, driest and anything else that
could be worse than anyone else! I live in Saskatchewan (just outside of
Regina) and
we also had a white Xmas. Everything comes here first and then we soften it
for the poor folks in Winnipeg!:):)

Moe
56TR3