[TR] Re: Weather

To: Triumphs@Autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: Weather
From: don spence <dkspence@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:07:21 -0700
Sorry to break it to you Brian, but your not the only "white" city in
Canada. In Edmonton, we've had snow, and lots of it since early
November. Calgary also has snow, though not much.

  For the first 4 dumps, I cleaned the driveway behind the garage in
the hopes of dry roads and a TR ride (top up of course). After they
plowed the alley and left a two foot windrow of hard snow, I gave up.
Last year was different. No snow until March and it only stayed for a
couple of weeks.  Yes global warming is real, except in the current
government's mind.

Don

===     http://www.vtr.org