[TR] Re: Rear oil seal replacement

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: Rear oil seal replacement
From: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:31:08 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
OK folks,

Well, the parts came in the mail today so I suppose I'd better get busy!
Many thanks for the clarification on the disassembly - I was completely
clueless!
I think I'll drive down to the car wash and give the underside (and inside the
greasy/oily brake drum) a really good $10 worth of washing before I start.
Work up an appetite for the Honey Baked Ham we are having for the Thanksgiving
holiday!

Regards,  Adrian TS 58324

===     http://www.vtr.org