RE: [TR] Exhaust back-pressure - getting detailed in a general

To: "Martin Sukey" <trmarty@glwb.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Exhaust back-pressure - getting detailed in a general
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:53:13 -0400
In the words of Philip Fry, "Oh Crud!"

You can imagine I will have to do some testing, but I can only hope that they
just slapped on the chain and didn't adjust the timing. That would put things
way off without requiring me to tear apart the front end (or face another
warranty battle). It could well be you're all right since the low end torque
seems to be quite poor off the start whereas before the fix she had a very
good pull. Now to hope that it's adjustment, not wrong tooth/chain placement.

Mark